PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you are a visitor, customer or applicant, and the requirements of applicable law. We collect personal information that you provide to us, personal information we obtain automatically when you use our Site, and personal information from other sources such as third-party services and organizations, as described below.
A. Personal Information You Provide to Us Directly
We may collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
Account Creation. In order to use certain features of our Site and Services, you must create an account. We may ask you for your name, email address, shipping address, and telephone number, and certain other personal information about yourself.
Transactions. If you place an order through the Site for products, services, or a Subscription (collectively “Services”) either as a Visitor or Member, we may ask you for your Login Credentials, name, email address, shipping address, and telephone number, certain other personal information about yourself, including payment information. Any payments made via our Site are processed by third-party payment processors. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information entered through our Site, but it may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details).
Your Communications with Us. We may collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our products, register for our newsletter, request customer or technical support, sign up for the rebate program, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
Automatic Data Collection. We may collect certain personal information automatically when you use our Site, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), user settings, MAC address, pages viewed, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other details about your browser and device including unique identifiers, duration and frequency of visits, and location information (including approximate location derived from IP address).
We may collect this information from your activity on the Site, including information about time spent on particular pages, sections of the Site you visit, and other usage data, or from cookies (as described in more detail below).
We may also track your past purchases to provide you with a personalized profile of your shopping history.
Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed in device browsers that store preferences and facilitate and enhance your experience.
Pixel Tags or Beacons. In addition to cookies, we also collect Aggregate Information through the use of "tracking pixels," also known as "beacons." A tracking pixel is a transparent graphic image (usually one (1) pixel x one (1) pixel) that is placed on a web page and, in combination with a cookie, allows for the collection of information regarding the use of the web page that contains the tracking pixel. We use tracking pixels to tell when an advertisement has been clicked on or otherwise interacted with and use that information to judge which advertisements are more appealing to users. In some cases, we use third party service providers to help us collect and analyze this information.
Our uses of these Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Site, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Site, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Site (see Analytics below);
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Site. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Site or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Site or on third party sites.
See ‘Your Privacy Choices and Rights’ below to understand your choices regarding these Technologies.
For more information on these third parties, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit the sites below. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Site.
Your Privacy Rights. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Access Personal Information about you consistent with legal requirements. In addition, you may have the right in some cases to receive electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”);
- Request Correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information or we may refer you to the controller of your personal information who is able to make the correction;
- Request Deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law;
- Request Restriction of or Object to Processing of your personal information, including the right to opt in or opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties, if applicable, where such requests are permitted by law;
- Obtain Categories of Personal Information we have either disclosed or sold about consumers in California for a business purpose;
- Withdraw your Consent to our processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set forth below. We will process such requests in accordance with applicable law.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to protecting the personal information we receive from you. However, EvoShave will not be liable for disclosures of your information, including personal information, due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. We have undertaken commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to data retained in our servers, however, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, Evoshave cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal information you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. Users must accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that their personal information may be intercepted in transit.
International Data Transfers
You agree that all personal information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate safeguards as well. Further details can be provided upon request.
Information Collected Automatically
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functional Cookies. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Retargeting/Advertising Cookies. Retargeting/Advertising Cookies collect data about your online activity and identify your interests so that we can provide advertising that we believe is relevant to you. For more information about this, please see the section below titled “Information about Interest-Based Advertisements.”
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Adress, UK
Effective Date: August 29, 2022.